Our premier management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Maximizing the net income of your property
- Advertising & Marketing – We distribute your property across multiple advertising mediums
- Professional Tenant Screening. (We have very few evictions because of the thoroughness of our screening)
- Negotiating leases
- Collecting rents
- Paintaining the interior and exterior of the premises
- Supervision of disbursements
- Screening vendors / contractors
- Landlord / Tenant relations
- Scheduling walkthroughs of your property
- Canaging safety and environmental issues
- Monthly Reporting with E-Mail Delivery
- Professional Eviction and Legal Services
Our staff is dedicated and experienced. Start working with us, and get your property listed today! Click the links below to learn more about our services.
- Lease Vacant or Occupied Units ~ Minimize Property Owner’s Losses
- Collect Rents ~ Maximize Property Owner’s Income
- Repair and Maintenance ~ Preserves and Enhances Property Value
- Financial Reporting ~ Keeps Property Owner’s Informed
Lease Vacant Units or Pre-leasing occupied unit:
- Ensure unit is in rentable condition
- Establish market rent
- Advertise using appropriate media
- Cooperate with other brokers
- Comply with Fair Housing Laws
- Qualify Applicant through Credit Approval Process
- Pre-rental inspection
- Up-to-date-listings, with pictures available to client, Structure’s website
- Show units to prospective tenants
- Take application and deposit
- Handle security deposit in accordance with Florida Law
- Routine filing in district court for non-payment of rent to protect owner’s interest
- Refer skip and bad debt accounts to attorney for collection to maximize potential recovery
- Follow through with eviction, if necessary, to minimize losses
- Work with tenants during extraordinary circumstances when deemed in the long-term best interests of the owner
Repair and Maintenance:
- Competitive pricing is assured to save the owners money
- Utilize the services of a wide variety of independent contractors allowing the flexibility of matching the right contractor to the size, complexity and scope of work involved
- Independent contractors offer greater accountability to the owner for work performed and money spent
- Client statements are mailed from Structure by the 15th day of each month to insure timely receipt and improve the owner’s cash flow , owner will be notified it a later date is necessary.
- Reporting shows each rental unit’s income and itemizes each expense line item
- Proper account procedures are followed regarding the handling of receipts, payment of invoices and signing of checks
Key Advantages to Property Owners:
- Structure serves as Intermediary between Landlord and Tenant
- We alleviates Hassles and Worries associated with being a Property Owner
- Tax Write-Offs Remain In Tact
- Tenant Selection/Screening
- Management of Repairs
- Management of Distant Rental Properties
The greatest benefit we offer our owner clients is peace of mind. Managing their own investment property can be challenging for owners because it’s easy to become personally and emotionally involved with their tenants. We do pride ourselves on building productive relationships with our tenants and our owners.
Your peace of mind is realized when you turn your investment property over to our trusted professionals and you are suddenly relieved of the management challenges. The benefit gained is a small price to pay, and, we can often find the means of either increasing income or cutting expenses to offset the management costs by improving your property’s cash flow.
Marketing – keeps properties occupied with qualified tenants through advertising, lead follow up, property showings for prospective tenants.
Tenant Relations – develops rental agreements, selects qualified tenants, collects deposits and rents, enforces terms of rental agreements, resolves tenant complaints, oversees eviction proceedings if necessary.
Facilities Management – schedules maintenance and repairs, negotiates contracts with vendors, regularly inspects property to ensure it is in good working order, quickly resolves emergency maintenance issues.
Financial Reporting – keeps financial records from property operations, creates monthly financial reports for property owner.
Owner Relations – keeps open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, financial issues.