Daniel H. Wagnon, SIOR
Principal / Broker / Director
- Masters of Business Administration - Real Estate and Valuation, Terry College of Business, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investments, Terry College of Business, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Former Exec. Board Member of Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Board Member, Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend Florida
- Supporter of ECHO and multiple wounded veteran programs
Daniel has over 12 years of experience with 4 years in capital markets, investment banking, and asset valuation and over 8 years of experience in providing comprehensive corporate real estate and consulting services. His clientele includes users and owners of commercial real estate throughout the Southeast United States. Daniel’s main focus has been on providing strategic planning for corporate and government clients including portfolio optimization, analyzing consolidated opportunities, and executing real estate leases, acquisitions, dispositions, and developments.
Prior to co-founding STRUCTURE, Daniel worked with the Staubach Company where he helped create and manage the State of Florida Tenant Representation contract. He then opened a boutique real estate advisory firm, ADW Enterprises, LLC, that specialized in tenant representation and tenant consulting services for local, regional, and national corporate and government entities. He also worked in the investing banking and asset valuation fields in New York City, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.
Since entering the commercial real estate industry, Daniel has brokered and consulted on over 12 million square feet of space valued at over $600 million. He managed the State of Florida Tenant contract on behalf of Cushman & Wakefield from 2008-2015.
Areas of Service
- Tenant Representation
- Acquisition Services
- Government Advisory and Brokerage
- Corporate Services
- Project Management
- Receivership and REO Consulting
Partial Client List
- Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) now Xerox
- American International Group
- Army National Guard
- Computer Associate
- Early Learning Coalition of Big Bend, Inc.
- Florida Division of Administrative Hearings
- Florida Lottery
- Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Hopping Green & Sams, P.A.
- Mac Business Systems
- McDonald's Corporations
- Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- North Highland Group
- Office of the Attorney General- Florida Department of Legal Affairs
- Pitney Bowes
- Protective Life Insurance Company
- The State of Florida and Agencies
- The University of Florida
- URS Engineering